Complete your enrolment
Make sure have completed your application on time, you can find the steps you need to take on our website.
It’s important you choose a programme you enjoy and will help you reach your goals. The Study Check helps you to check that your chosen programme is right for you. It is mandatory to complete the check if you want to study any full-time degree programme.
What is the Study Check?
The Study Check assesses whether your motivation matches with the content and nature of the programme. The check consists of an online questionnaire and sometimes a follow up meeting.
For those who live in the Netherlands, the Study Check is meant to be in person. In the current situation, we are closely following the advice of the Dutch Ministry of Education and as soon as there is a decision on whether physical Study Check meetings can take place, you will be informed. We are preparing online alternatives, as the Study Check is an important part of your application.
How to participate
- Apply for a programme through Studielink.
- You will automatically receive more information about your Study Check and the step-by-step plan via Self-Service.
- You can start your Study Check in Self-Service.
The Inholland Study check comprises the following steps:
- Complete the online questionnaire.
- If applicable, complete the homework assignment and bring it along.
- Participate in the Study Check session at Inholland and receive a personal degree programme recommendation. You will receive written confirmation of the recommendation by email within a few days.
- You will find information about the date, exact times and location of your Study Check session in the step-by-step plan in Self-service (this information is always up-to-date and leading).