Amsterdam is home to large international community and multiple universities, so there are associations and (sport) clubs for everyone. The following associations are not affiliated to a particular faculty and are therefore the ideal place to get to know other students.
- ESN Inholland Diemen hosts activities for all international students in Diemen.
- ASVA offers student services such as housing mediation and cheap bikes.
- AEGEE the largest trans-national, interdisciplinary student organisation in Europe.
- AIESEC us a global youth leadership movement.
- ISMA is organised by Dutch Christians for students, academics and researchers.
- SIB is an association for those interested in international relations.
Because Inholland Delft shares the building and facilities with Delft University of Technology, you'll benefit from all that the large international student community has to offer. One of the bigger international student associations is ESN Delft. Study Association Aeronautical Engineering has its own study association, V.S.V. Sipke Wynia. They organise the introduction days and many social and educational activities throughout the year. Highlight of the year is the America Tour, a two week study trip to the United States. During this tour, a lot of different aviation related companies, such as NASA, US Air Force, Embraer and Boeing, are visited in a wide variety of cities. Delft is renowned for its high-quality technical study programmes. Hence the decision of more and more international students to follow a bachelor's or master's degree in Delft. As an international student you will benefit of all that the international student community in Delft has to offer. Check out the many regional social and service organizations by and for the international community in Delft.
Haarlem is the right spot for a great student life. There's plenty to do, whether you're looking for the best beer or the best bar to dance. ESN Inholland Haarlem is the international association which organises fun social events and cultural trips.
Both international courses in Haarlem have their own study associations. They often organise guest lectures, company visits and seminars, but also parties to meet fellow students.
The Hague is home to multiple universities and a large international community. There are therefore loads of clubs where students can take part in sports, culture or music.
- Inholland The Hague has its own Creative Business study association: Edgar Dale. Edgar Dale organises fun activities to bring students together and create a good balance between studying and having fun! Edgar Dale is located next to our courtyard.
- is run for and by international students and organises parties and cultural excursions.
- Tennis club Leimonas
- is an ambitious and cosy symphony orchestra for students and young professionals in The Hague.
- offers students the ability to gain further insight into the workings of international relations.
- provides a home away from home for international and homecoming students.
Are you keen on picking up or trying out field hockey? Don't look any further! KZ STUDS is the international student hockey association in The Hague. Whether you have played field hockey for over 15 years, or just want to try out something new, here at HC Klein Zwitserland you are at the right place. A season with the STUDS means “gezelligheid”,
Wednesday night drinks, pub quizzes, barbecues, and tournaments. Last season in a slightly different format, with online pub quizzes and since March an internal competition between all student teams and other teams under 27. In other words, however the next season is gonna look like, here at KZ STUDS you are guaranteed a fun time, and we will make sure that you feel at home from the start!