Your arrival in the Netherlands
Some Inholland locations offer a pick-up service from the airport upon arrival, on some days in August. Would you like to know more? Please contact the international office of your location.
Rotterdam The Hague and Delft
There's no pick-up service available for these locations. Check ov9292.nl to plan your journey.
On 22 & 23 August 2019 Inholland Amsterdam/Diemen and the Erasmus Student Network organize the Arrival day for international students.
On this day the following services are offered between 9am - 4.30pm:
- Pick-up service from the airport to Inholland University of Applied Sciences by public transport (you pay your own ticket).
- Receive the keys of your accommodation if you’re going to rent a room through Inholland/DUWO. FYI: if you haven't paid the keys cannot be handed to you. Please pay at least two weeks before arrival.
- Meet the staff of Inholland and receive a welcome package and Dutch sim-card for your phone.
- Register at the Municipality of Amsterdam (may be subject to change).
- Pick up your ISIC Public transport card for International Students, if you applied for one. Information on how to apply for this card will be sent by intoffice.diemen@Inholland.nl before July 2019.
- Meet the Erasmus Student Network, the student organization for international students
We advise all students to arrive to Schiphol airport between 7:00 am and 2:30 pm, in order to arrive to Inholland University of Applied Sciences before 4:30 pm. In case you come on your own by car, bus or train, please be at Inholland before 4:30 pm. If you arrive later you can make use of the pick-up service, but not of the other services offered.
Haarlem On 26 & 27 August 2019 Inholland Haarlem and the Erasmus Student Network organise the Arrival days for international students.
On this day the following services are offered between 8:00 am – 8:00 pm CET (may be subject to change):
- Pick-up service from the airport to Inholland UAS Haarlem by public transport (you pay your own ticket). This service is only available for arrivals at Amsterdam Schiphol airport between 8am – 7pm CET on the designated arrival days. Please register with all details of your flight via the Google form (link to be announced later).
- Receive the keys of your accommodation if you’re going to rent a room from Duwo through Inholland. This service is only available for students arriving at Inholland UAS Haarlem between 8.30am-5pm CET. Between 5pm-8pm CET your keys may be handed to you via a board member of ESN, but conditions apply. FYI: if you haven't paid the keys cannot be handed to you. Please pay at least two weeks before arrival.
- Meet the staff of Inholland international office (between 8:30am-5pm CET).
- Meet the Erasmus Student Network, the student organisation for international students.