Meet & Greet sessions
How are the lecturers and their method of teaching? Is it easy to make international friends? What's student life like in Holland? How is the commute to and from school? You probably have questions like these…
You are not the only one. That’s why we organize Meet & Greet sessions for you. We give answers during these sessions ánd you get a chance to already e-meet your fellow students.
Or perhaps you just want to check out a Virtual Open Day one more time! Feel free to join our Virtual Open Day on Saturday 10 April.
Check the schedule below to find out when your preferred course is hosting a Meet & Greet session. Our sessions take place online via Teams. You receive an email including a Teams link to the session. See all dates below:
- Tourism Management: Friday, April 30th, 13.00 hrs
- Business Innovation: Tuesday, April 27th, 13.00 hrs
- Creative Business The Hague: Monday, April 26th, 13.00 hrs
- Creative Business Haarlem: Monday, May 3rd, 13.00 hrs
- Mathematical Engineering: Wednesday, April 28th, 11.00 hrs
- Information Technology: Thursday, April 29th, 13.15 hrs